Poor Shady Spice. That guy doesn’t seem to know which way is up most of the time. How can he? His boss is a bloviating, angry mess like 83% of the time, and the other 17% he’s sleeping. But Sean Spicer’s malady has never been more apparent than today, when he actually came to his press briefing wearing the GOP-required flag pin on his lapel — upside-down.
Sean Spicer decided in a subconscious signal of distress to wear his lapel flag upside down. pic.twitter.com/fZLjkWnrqv
— Your Name Here (@Shz06Shaun) March 10, 2017
It may not have been on purpose, but that’s the point: Shady just can’t seem to keep it together these days, and maybe his heart knows something his brain hasn’t caught up to yet.
SOMEBODY SAVE SEAN SPICER, HE'S IN DISTRESS pic.twitter.com/nUUmmdzcp7
— Sameer Bakhda (@sameerucla) March 10, 2017
It wasn’t long before the world took notice of the clear cry for help:
— Nicole (@MzDivah67) March 10, 2017
A concerned reporter asked Mr. Spicer about the pin, and if he was okay:
Sean Spicer's flag pin was just upside down.
Reporter asks if it is a distress call.
Spicer says he's fine. pic.twitter.com/jbHOv43Rdv
— Steve Kopack (@SteveKopack) March 10, 2017
And yeah, the Ol’ Slicer Dicer says he’s alright, but just look at that face:
Some folks took a larger meaning from Sean’s subliminal messaging:
On day 50, I Think Sean Spicer's Flag Pin Says it All…. Trump's America pic.twitter.com/7opHjtLMV4
— Impeach Donald Trump (@Impeach_D_Trump) March 10, 2017
One thing’s for sure. This will be the last time Spicer makes that mistake, because Donald Trump doesn’t go for easy fixes:
— The Hill (@thehill) March 10, 2017