Donald Trump, Jr. is as much of a douche nozzle as his daddy. The only evidence you need is that he’s the Orange One’s son. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and never had to work too hard for anything in his life.
And this a$$hole is going to go after Elizabeth Warren on Twitter. She tweeted about the failure of Trumpcare (AHCA) and he responded.
But I'm not doing a touchdown dance today. Not when the GOP is still hell-bent on rigging the system for the rich & powerful.
— Elizabeth Warren (@SenWarren) March 24, 2017
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) March 25, 2017
Listen, little Donny, I will stomp you into the ground with facts about why Elizabeth Warren is f*cking awesome:
1. She waited tables at 13 to help her family with her father’s medical bills.
2. She graduated high school at age 16.
3. She went to George Washington University on a full debate scholarship.
4. She earned her JD at Rutgers University with two small children.
5. She has taught law at the University of Houston, the University of Texas, the University of Michigan, the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard.
That woman has worked for everything, you sorry lackey.
Hard work is something junior knows very little about.
Now, let’s review some of Donald Trump, Jr.’s accomplishments just to be fair:
1. He spent his summers as a child in Czechoslovakia with his maternal grandparents because his parents were too busy for him.
2. He attended Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and earned his finance degree.
3. After graduation, he spent his time camping, skiing and bartending until he tired of that lifestyle.
4. He was appointed as an adviser on The Apprentice and the executive vice president of the Trump Organization where he “oversees.”
5. He joined his father on the campaign trail and even said a few speeches.
So, junior, before you try to do some trash throwing, you had better be sure of where the trash already lies. Elizabeth Warren may have earned more money than some of her constituents will ever see, but she WORKED for it, honey. The hardest you have ever had to work is making sure your hair is just as terrible as your father’s – that really is a feat.